Bronze Quality Recognition
- You have contributed data to the CMS Quality Payment Program.
- You have a 4.5 or above score in HealthGrades with at least 5 raters.
Silver Quality Recognition
- Spine IQ is independently collecting patient satisfaction data directly from your patients.
- Your patient satisfaction data is publicly available on the Spine IQ website.
Gold Quality Recognition
- You are reporting data to the SpineIQAir clinical data registry.
- You have summary data from at least two SpineIQAir clinical data registry performance metrics pubicly available ont he Spine IQ website.
As a member of the Spine IQ Chiropractic Quality Recognition Program you will:
- Let your patients and others know that you have achieved recognition by the Spine IQ Chiropractic Quality Recognition Program at either the bronze, silver, or gold level.
- Be included in Spine IQ’s searchable database that publicly recognizes your level of quality participation.
- Keep up to date on chiropractic research that is directly relevant to your practice through access to Spine IQ’s exclusive bi-monthly “Quality School” webinars hosted by leading chiropractic scientist, Dr. Christine Goertz.
- Show your patients how you stack up against your peers using Spine IQ’s patient satisfaction data collection program.
- Use the SpineIQAir Clinical Data Registry to Benchmark your patient outcome success and participate in quality payment programs such as the Centers for Medicaid MIPS Program.